Coronado Internal Medicine is a Tucson, Arizona based concierge medical provider for those that value an additional one-on-one relationship with their doctor. It is an individual and ongoing relationship with your physician that provides direct access in a way that traditional insurance based medical solutions simply cannot provide.
What this means to our patients is direct access to your physician as well as same-day or next-day appointments depending on what’s convenient for you, plus ongoing checkups as part of an all-inclusive price.
We provide old fashion values with modern medical care. The highest quality care with easy access to your physician that is hassle free. Welcome to a new standard in your individual healthcare.
Every part of your experience with Coronado Internal Medicine is unique and individual to your specific needs. We work with our patients to ensure you are receiving the care you deserve. We ask questions that are important to your individual health plan rather than a pre-determined checklist. Our patients are not just another number in the system.
Enjoy benefits such as:
- Access to our secure online portal
- Same-day or next-day appointments for urgent issues
- Extended visits that allow ample time to address all of your concerns
- Preventive care, including an annual physical exam to develop a diet, exercise and lifestyle plan to keep you as healthy as possible
- Urgent care for colds, flu, common illnesses and minor injuries
- Management of ongoing health conditions, including high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, heart disease and arthritis, among others
- Commonly prescribed vaccines
- Hospital care coordination
- Assistance with specialized care, should you ever need it, including advice and advocacy to help you find the best specialists, as well as complete oversight of your care, ensuring you always have an expert helping you decide on the treatment plan that makes the most sense for you.
How to Get Started
Your individual care starts with an Executive Physical that is performed right in our office. Once you’ve met your doctor, we begin establishing your individual health plan as we do a complete in-depth assessment of your overall health. This includes a series of basic tests such as an EKG, ankle brachial index, a complete preventative checklist, family history, common indicators, and much more.
This is the basis of an individual health plan that you establish with your doctor, who works with you closely to address your very specific needs. Your physician is on call like no standard physician can be, including contact information for any questions you might have. Welcome to a community of patients that are experiencing a breakthrough in modern medicine today!